Nice to know
- Make a reservation if you want to visit Klok'uus. This is to avoid dissapointment that we're full and can't let you in.
- Dogs are not allowed (inside and terrace)
- If you have a preference for a room and/or table where you want to sit, you can indicate this when booking. We cannot guarantee that you will actually have this table.
Changes reservation: big changes (more than 10% of the total number) and allergens/preferences can be communicated up top 1 week in advance. Small changes can be passed on up to the day itself.
Cancellation: cancellation is free of charge up to 4 days in advance. If this is not possible, any cost incurred will be charged.
Changes and cancellations must be communicated in writing via e-mail.
1 year or younger - free
2 to 3 years - €5,95
4 to 12 years - €8,95
Adults - free
Playground and dress code
- Socks are mandatory due to hygiene (also for sale at Klok'uus while stocks last)
- Playing with synthetic clothing is not allowed (especially no football uniforms!)
- We recommend that you bring long pants/leggings with you because of burns on the slide
- Flip flops are not allowed in the climbing course (sandals or closed shoes are fine)
Is it warmer than 20 degrees? Then there is most likely water attractiosns. So think of a swimsuit and towel.